18 Weeks, 2 days out

 All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 18K steps for today. Coach upped my macros so P goal is 100 and I was under 3 grams, C goal is 140 and I was under 44 grams and F goal is 35 and I was over 11 grams. After I hit post last night got a call that truck was there so we unloaded it this morning. Tomorrow's training session is Arms/Lite Delts after dinner.  Vitamins are ready for tomorrow and shortly will get my ZZZ's ready to drink. Coach sent me a reply this afternoon just 45 min shy of the 48 hour mark. Got my 1ST Phorm Level-1 in the mail to make protein Loca Moca in the morning. Starting tomorrow I'll revise my blog title from XX Weeks, Y days out but it will be the date so tomorrow's blog will be 5/14. Last night's SpO2 was 93%. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18