Friday 7/16

 All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 15K steps for today. Macros were good today Calories goal was 1570 and I was over 91, P goal was 140 and I had 10 grams left, C goal was 140 and I was over 3 grams and F goal was 50 and I was over 10 grams. Got in a great Booty Pump 3 min rest then Core and upper body pump to finish up. Next week's workouts will be Monday Chipper, Tuesday 30 min EMOM, Wed Chipper for time, Thursday 45 min active recovery cardio and Friday Full-Body 2 rounds for time and quality. Just unsure other than for Tuesday how many will be in the gym and how many will be at home. Drank my reds and greens earlier this evening. Vitamins are ready for tomorrow.  Caught an awesome and informative live stream this morning before I had to get ready to leave for work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27