Thursday 7/1

 All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 15K steps for today. Macros were good today P goal was 140 and I was over 42 grams, C goal was, 140 and I had 31 grams left and F goal was 50 and I was over 5 grams. Got in a great upper2 workout but change in plan modified it for at home instead of a gym workout. Tomorrow's training plan is lower2 modified for at home. Catching up on today's live stream from the app. Drank my reds and greens for my tummy health before beginning my nighttime routine. One more shift and then my weekend off. Was supposed to work 9AM to 5PM but with the change in truck and second day stocking I'm working 7AM to 2PM then home to get my lower2 in before dinner. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27