Wednesday 7/28

 All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 19K steps for today. Macros were good today Calories goal was 1570 and I was over 138, P goal was 140 and I was over 40 grams, C goal was 140 and I was over 9 grams and F goal was 50 and I had 7 grams left. Change in today's training plan as I tracked truck unload due to it being so hot and being worn out after we got finished with unload. Completed all my personal and app power list tasks. Decided to just weigh in on Wednesday instead of every day for my own mental health. Catching up soon on today's live stream from the app. Tomorrow's training plan is upper day2 after work. Vitamins are ready for tomorrow and clothes are still in the bag for tomorrow. Soon will get my post workout stack ready. Versa battery is 32% so plan on charging once I reach my 3rd Active Day for the Step Bet Marathon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27