Saturday 7/3

 All green on my Versa 2, almost achieved my steps per hour goal just missed the 5PM hour by 27 steps. But have over 15K steps for today. Macros were great today P goal was 140 and I was over 25 grams, C goal was 140 and I had 1 gram left and F goal was 50 and I had 2 grams left. This week's training plan is Full-body AMRAP Monday, 12 min EMOM Tuesday, Full-body AMRAP Wed or truck unload haven't decided yet, Active Recovery 45 min Cardio Thursday and Full-body AMRAP again on Friday. After yesterday's app update the progress photo part won't load for me all I get is a blank screen. Drank my reds and greens and have begun my nighttime routine.  Meds and supplements are ready for the week and vitamins are ready for tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27