Tuesday 7/13

 All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 15K steps for today. Macros were good today Calories goal was 1570 and I was 79 over, P goal was 140 and I was over 4 grams, C goal was 140 and I was 1 gram over and F goal was 50 and I was over 6 grams. Got in a great 20 min EMOM this morning. Tomorrow's training plan is Full body AMRAP this time being reps. Plan on taking measurements, progress photos and weighing in as tomorrow is weigh-in Wednesday. Drank my reds and greens now letting my toothpaste sit before rinsing then putting my retainers in for the night. Vitamins are ready for tomorrow. Also tomorrow plan on stopping at Wal-Mart for a food scale and see if they have and cold brew concentrate. If they don't then on Thursday I'll stop at Dillon's to see if they have any.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27