Friday 7/2

 All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 15K steps for today. Macros were good today P goal was 140 and I was over 47 grams, C goal was 140 and I had 18 grams left and F goal was 50 and I had 5 grams left. Got in a great modified lower2 workout after dinner.  Catching up on today's live stream from the app. Drank my reds and greens for my tummy health before beginning my nighttime routine. I updated the app I use for my food tracking and workouts this morning and love the new updates I can switch from my regular workout to a home workout or even customize a workout so if I want to I can put truck unload X pieces instead of the workout that's scheduled. Tomorrow's plan is to measure and take progress photos excited to see any new changes to that part of the app.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27