Thursday 7/22

 All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 15K steps for today. Macros were good today Calories goal was 1570 and I was over 205, P goal was 140 and I was over 29 grams, C goal was 140 and I was over 8 grams and F goal was 50 and I was over 3 grams. Got in a great 45 min walk after work for active recovery. Tomorrow's training plan is Full-Body 2 rounds for time. Starting today I'm posting my personal power list. 1. Track Macros. 2. Drink a gallon of water. 3. Read a chapter in this month's reading with Jenna book(Jenna from The Today Show). 4. Listen to a live stream recording or a podcast. 5. Get in 15K steps. 6. Drink my reds and greens for my tummy health nightly. Completed all above except for #3 haven't read a chapter yet but will once I put my Versa 2 on the charge it's at 41% now. Vitamins  are ready for tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27