Thursday 7/15

 All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 15K steps for today. Macros were great today Calories goal was 1570 and I had 21 calories left, P goal was 140 and I was over 3 grams, C goal was 140 and I had 10 grams left and F goal was 50 and I was right on target. Got in a great upper2 workout this morning and added 3 sets of 12 reps crunches, lower crunches and oblique crunches. Tomorrow's training session is Booth pump: 3 sets (20 min cap) then 3 min rest before Core and upper-body pump: 9 min EMOM. Got caught up on today's awesome live stream on the app.  Bought my food scale and Cold Brew concentrate this morning. Vitamins are ready for tomorrow and will be making my reds and greens shortly. Next week's training is the same no matter if I get into the gym or not but will wait until I see my work schedule then if I want I can put the tab on either home or gym.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27