Tuesday 7/6

 All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 15K steps for today. Macros were great P goal was 140 and I was over 9 grams, C goal was 140 and I had 4 grams left and F goal was 50 and I was over 1 gram. Calories goal was 1570 and I was over 43. I had a typo yesterday P goal wasn't 150 like I put it was actually 140. Got in a great warm up then 12 min EMOM then 2 min rest before another 12 min EMOM. Tomorrow's training plan is either truck unload or Full-Body AMRAP with the R being reps or both I haven't decided yet. Drank my reds and greens and now relaxing for the rest of the evening. Took my photos to join the Summer TransPHORMation challenge on the 1ST PHORM app. If anyone is interested in joining me message me and I'll get you in touch with my advisor Addie or download the app and it will give you an advisor. You can either use just the free app or go premium then you can watch the informal live streams. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27