Friday 7/9

 All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 15K steps for today. Macros were great today Calories goal was 1570 and I had 84 left, P goal was 140 and I hit my target, C goal was 140 and I had 5 grams left and F goal was 50 and I had 7 grams left. Got in a great Full-Body AMRAP this morning. Next week's training sessions plan will change depending on my work schedule. I do know that my sessions will either be at home or on the gym as I got a text this morning saying there will be no truck. Tonight I finally changed the battery in my frother as I've had it since June  8th. Drinking my reds and greens before beginning my nighttime routine. Vitamins are ready for tomorrow. Took measurements and better progress photos this morning. Earlier I got caught up on today's live stream from the app. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27