Thursday 8/19

 All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 19K steps for today. Macros were good today Calories goal was 1565 and I had 347 calories left, P goal was 140 and I was over 6 grams, C goal was 105 and I had 3 grams left and F goal was 65 and I had 42 grams left. Got in a great arm workout after work this afternoon. Tomorrow's training session is legs. Completed daily power list on the app. Completed personal power list which is detailed in Tuesday's post. Vitamins are ready for tomorrow and will get post workout stack ready in the morning. Taking progress photos in the app tomorrow morning. Took a sneak peek at next weeks training and can do them either at home or in the gym.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27