Tuesday 8/17

 All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 19K steps for today. Macros were good today Calories goal was 1565 and I had 185 calories left, P goal was 140 and I had 2 grams left, C goal was 105 and I had 3 grams left and F goal was 65 and I had 20 grams left. Today's training session was a change in plan it was leg day instead of 39 min of Cardio as I went to the gym instead of working out at home. Tomorrow's training plan is truck unload since truck was moved from 6AM to 9AM. Will weigh and measure tomorrow morning for the app weekly check list. Revised my personal Power List which now is 1. Listen to an informative podcast.--Done, 2. Take my Micro Factor Vitamins--Done, 3. Drink reds and greens or 2 Activia yogurts--Done, 4. Listen to nightly meditation app.--Done and 5. Update my Facebook page Sarah Fit and Healthy--Done in a bit.  Completed app Power List which was Read 10 Pages, Drink 120oz or more of water, Sleep 7+ Hours, Hit my Protein goal and Hit my Step goal. Vitamins are ready for tomorrow and Post workout stack is also ready to go for after truck unload. Rest of the weeks training plan is arms on Thursday and legs on Friday as I decided to go to the gym and wipe down all equipment I use before and after I use it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27