Monday 8/16

 All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 19K steps for today. Macros were good today Calories goal was 1565 and I had 293 calories left, P goal was 140 and I was 15 grams over, C goal was 105 and I was over 2 grams and F goal was 65 and I had 42 grams left. Great 10 min AMRAP then 3 min rest before another 10 min AMRAP. Completed day 12 of 75 Hard. Soon will listen to today's live stream recording then Real AF with Andy Frisella podcast. Completed both personal and app Power Lists. Tomorrow's training plan is Cardio mash-up 15 min walk 2 min rest Burpees as many as possible in 5 min then 2 min rest before finishing with 15 min walk for a total of 39 minutes after breakfast. Vitamins are ready for tomorrow. Haven't started this week's weekly check list yet and won't until Wed with weigh in then taking measurements and progress photos on Friday before Sunday sending my assessment to my advisor Addie. Charged my Versa this morning and will charge it to full battery tonight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27