Friday 8/13

 All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 19K steps for today. Macros were good today Calories goal was 1565 and I had 214 calories left, P goal was 140 and I was over 6 grams, C goal was 105 and I had 5 grams left and F goal was 65 and I had 24 grams left. Great truck unload this morning but got too hot and now still have a headache. Completed both personal and app Power Lists. Vitamins are ready for tomorrow. Already on the app have the tab on the workouts for the week. Monday's training session is 10 min AMRAP 3 min rest then another 10 min AMRAP, Tuesday's training session is 39 min Cardio Mashup, Wednesday's training session is either 3 rounds of Circuit or truck unload, Thursday's training session is 4 round circuit and Friday's training session is 3 RFT then 2 min rest then 4 rounds as fast as possible.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27