Thursday 8/5

 All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 19K steps for today. Macros were good today Calories goal was 1570 and I had 20 left, P goal was 140 and I was over 11 grams, C goal was 140 and I had 5 grams left and F goal was 50 and I had 5 grams left. Tracked truck unload this morning. Tomorrow's training plan is 15 min AMRAP then 3 rounds for quality either before work as I work 11AM to 5PM or after dinner will see what time I have after breakfast.  Vitamins are ready for tomorrow. Completed both Personal and app Power lists. Today is day 1 of 75 Hard as I decided to restart it and do better this time. For anyone reading this on Spark please check out my other blogs listed in my signature. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27