24 Weeks, 4 days out

 All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 18K steps for today. Macros were good today I was under 8.7 grams Protein, under 0.5 grams Carbs and under 1.5 grams Fats. Sent my weekly check in to Coach around 6:30 tonight so will maybe hear back tomorrow or Thursday at the latest.  Didn't get my Back/Biceps training in today as my cycle started. Will get in tomorrow's training which will be Shoulders/Triceps after breakfast. Not drinking my ZZZ's tonight since I'm off tomorrow. Still tracking in both My Macros+ and My Transphorm app. Vitamins are ready for tomorrow. My phone was at full battery when I went to work this morning and it's 7PM now with battery at 60% so much better battery life than my old phone. Plan on taking my progress photo and measurements on Saturday for the month of April. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27