28 Weeks, 1 day out

 All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 18K steps for today. Macros were good today goals were 100 protein and I was under 40.1 grams, 40 Carbs and I was under 1.5 grams and 10 grams Fats and I was under 3.4 grams. Tomorrow's goals are 100 Protein, 100 Carbs and 30 Fats. Those will be my Macros goals until next Friday when they will be the same as today's. Great Arm/lite delts workout this morning. Went this afternoon and got my first dose of the Covid Vaccine. Other than a tender arm I feel great no other side effects. Got my Core ZZZ today and will drink a scoop of it on the nights before work. Heard from Coach this morning and this week we aren't going to change anything. Ordered the Micro Factor Vitamins and Alpha Care HD last night and should have it by Monday I would think.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27