27 Weeks, 2 days out

 All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 18Kmsteps for today. Macros were good again today I was under 10.7 grams Protein, under 0.2 grams Carbs and under 7.9 grams Fats. Tomorrow's goals are 100 P, 40 C and 10 F. Great Legs/Glutes workout this evening. Tomorrow's workout plan is Arms/Lite Delts after breakfast. Called the dentist office and they were going to call me as my retainers are here so going to get them tomorrow afternoon. It's 6:30PM my time/7:30 PM my coach's time and haven't heard from him yet. I know from yesterday's zoom chat that his allergies were acting up so he was behind on check in replies. Last week I heard from him on Friday morning. Getting caught up on contest prep university (CPU) podcasts. I'm 19 episodes behind so trying to get caught up before a new one is posted.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27