26 Weeks, 4 days out

 All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 18K steps for today. Macros were great today I was under 18.7 grams Protein, over 0.5 grams Carbs and under 10.5 grams Fats. Got in a great Back/Biceps workout in after I got home from my appointments this morning. Tomorrow's workout plan is Shoulders/Triceps after dinner. Called the dentist and they can get me in tomorrow afternoon so will use Orajel and using warm salt water again tonight and in the morning. They suggested I use a glass nail file but I'd rather them mess with my retainers.  Got my pedi this morning but didn't get them polished. Plan on closer to the family wedding I'm attending sometime that week I'll get a manicure. Sleeping O2 was 95% and that's without my ZZZ's.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27