27 Weeks, 1 day out

 All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 18K steps for today. Macros were good today I was under 24.8 grams Protein, over 5.4 grams Carbs and under 2.5 grams Fats. Tomorrow's goal are 100P, 100C, and 30F. Great Arms/Lite Delts workout this morning. My work schedule for next week was published early so I can get all 5 workouts plus truck unload this week. Got my retainer today and I was thinking they were the old wire retainers but they aren't they look like the Invisalign trays but don't move the teeth. Finally heard from Coach and he didn't want to change anything just wants me to be more consistent hitting closer to my macro goals. For now until at least June I have to wear my retainers all the time then if all goes well I'll just have to wear them at night.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27