27 Weeks, 6 days out

 All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 18K steps for today. Macros were good today I was under 0.7 grams protein, under 19.5 grams carbs and under 13.5 grams fats. Again last night wasn't a good test as my arm was still sore but it's better now so will drink Core ZZZ again tonight. This weeks workouts are Legs/Glutes tomorrow, Back/Biceps on Tuesday, Shoulders/Triceps or truck unload on Wed, Legs/Glutes on Thurs, and Arms/Lite Delts on Friday. Vitamins are ready for tomorrow and it's much easier instead of opening 3 bottles I just open 1 packet and put the vitamins in the small pill box I have. This week's workout plan is Monday through Thursday afternoon after dinner and Friday morning after breakfast.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27