26 Weeks, 3 days out

 All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 18K steps for today. Macros were good today I was under 19.2 grams Protein, under 8.7 grams Carbs and over 1.9 grams Fats. Tracked truck unload this morning instead of getting in my Shoulders/Triceps workout in. Tomorrow's workout plan is Legs/Glutes after dinner. Went to the dentist this afternoon and she filed down the spot on my lower retainer that was hurting my tongue. Still using Orajel to help with the pain and rubbing on my tongue. Thinking about saving my refeed day this training week until Tuesday since it's my birthday. Had time to kill after work and before my dentist appointment so went to a local boutique and bought myself a new blue mask and a headband since I had a birthday coupon I needed to use.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27