28 Weeks, 2 days out

 All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 18K steps for today. Macros were good today as target numbers the same as yesterday. I was under 11.2 grams Protein, under 1.1 grams Carbs and over 0.5 grams Fats. Tomorrow's goals are 100 Protein, 40 Carbs and 10 Fats. It's 5PM my time/6PM my coach's time and have yet to hear from him yet.  Great Legs/Glutes workout this afternoon. Tomorrow's workout is Arms/lite delts after breakfast. Tomorrow afternoon I go and get my first dose of the Covid Vaccine. Planning on ordering 1ST Phorm Micro Factor vitamins and that's it for now will order another time Reds and Greens and also Alpha Care HD. For now going to finish the Core ABCD that I have. Should have my Core ZZZ to try tomorrow evening.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27