28 Weeks, 5 days out

 All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 18K steps for today. Macros were good today goals were the same as yesterday and I was under 12.4 grams proteins, under 0.8 grams Carbs and over 0.5 grams Fats. Got in a great Legs/Glutes workout this evening. Tomorrow's workout is Back/Biceps after breakfast. Saw a post on Facebook from my local Community Health Clinic so called and got an appointment for my first dose of the Covid vaccine on Friday late afternoon. Core Vitamins are ready for tomorrow and tried to reorder the Core Multi and Core load but both are sold out so ordered my energy drinks and going to try Core ZZZ's which is a drink supplement to help with sleep. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27