26 Weeks, 1 day out

 All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 18K steps for today. Got in a great Arms/Lite Delts workout this morning. Macros were good today I was under 22 grams of Protein, under 1 gram of Carbs and over 12 grams of Fats. Working on getting better since after I hit post last night I heard from Coach and he cut my carbs another 10 so my target is now 90 Carbs instead of 100. Next week's work schedule was published early so I can get in 4-5 workouts and 1 truck unload day. Monday through Thursday workouts will be after dinner and Friday's will be after breakfast. SpO2 for last night was 96% and for Wed it was 93%. Versa battery is at 33% so going to charge it after I complete active day 3 of 4 for wk5 on Step Bet Maintainer's challenge.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27