26 Weeks, 5 days out

 All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 18K steps today. Got in a great Legs/Glutes workout after dinner. Tomorrow's workout plan is Back/Biceps after I get back from a few morning appointments. Macros were good today I was over 4.8 grams Protein, under 3.3 grams Carbs and over 3 grams Fats. Finally got my refeed day macros cleared up they are 100 grams Protein, 140 grams Carbs and 40 grams Fats. So will follow those on Friday. Versa battery is at 23% so going to charge once I complete an active day for week 5 of Step Bet Maintainer's challenge. Tomorrow will be busy I get a haircut then Pedicure and after that I'll go and pay for my taxes but pick them up either later in the week or first of next week. I'm going to call the dentist since the lower retainer is rubbing on my tongue and making it sore so will call them and see if I can get in for an emergency appointment. For now been swishing salt water around and will use some mouth pain relief liquid like Orajel.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27