28 Weeks, 4 days out

 All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 18K steps for today. Macros were good today and goals were the same as yesterday. I was over 6.5 grams Proteins, under 4.5 grams Carbs and over 0.8 grams Fats.  Got on a great Back/Biceps workout this morning. Tomorrow's workout plan is Shoulders/Triceps after dinner. Today is day 1 of 75 form the Hard 75 Challenge. I've seen it a lot on Instagram so thought I'd download the app and start today. Sent my weekly check in to Coach Adam around 3:30PM and probably won't get a reply back until Thursday afternoon. Core Vitamins are ready for tomorrow and my Core order has shipped will check in the morning to see when it's supposed to be delivered. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27