25 Weeks out

 All green on my Versa 2 almost achieved my steps per hour goal missed the 1PM hour by 148 steps in the car on the way home from the morning out of town but have over 18K steps for today. Macros were good today I was under 10 grams Protein, under 0.1 grams Carbs and under 11.6 grams Fats not the best refeed day I've had. Versa battery is at 38% so plan on charging as soon as I complete Active day 4 of Step Bet Maintainer Challenge. Great streaming Passion Sunday Mass tonight. Yesterday I had a great 15 min chat with my new coach as of May 20th when my year with Coach Adam is up. He's more of a coach for those wanting to compete any my new Coach Addie is more focused on weight loss clients. I'll be saving money too as I just pay for the app that she uses but her services are free. SpO2 last night was 92%. Shortly will get my ZZZ's ready to drink tonight. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27