25 Weeks, 1 day out

 All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 18K steps for today. Macros were good today I was under 13.9 grams Protein, over 5.2 grams Carbs and under 8.5 grams Fats. Macros were off on Wednesday as I had the wrong Carbs target it was supposed to  be 90 grams not 100. Tomorrow is my refeed day this week since I'm going out to a restaurant for the first time in almost a year. Next week's training plan is Monday truck unload, Tuesday Back/Biceps after dinner, Wed Shoulders/Triceps after breakfast, Thursday Legs/Glutes after dinner and Friday truck unload. Got in a great Arms/Lite Delts this morning after breakfast and before work. Last night's SpO2 was 94%. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27