24 Weeks, 5 days out

 All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 18K steps for today. Macros were good today I was under 23.7 grams Protein, under 8.3 grams Carbs and under 9.8 grams Fats. Today's training was truck unload I was up inside the truck with the guys pushing the boxes down the line. Tomorrow's training is Back/Biceps after dinner.  Vitamins are ready for tomorrow and will get my ZZZ's ready to drink soon and will start drinking it around 7:30PM since I want to have it drank by 8:15 or so to sit 20-30 min before bedtime.  Last night's SpO2 was 92%. Completed 1 Step Bet Maintainer challenge yesterday and started a new one today. Still using both My Macros+ and My Transphorm app to track my food. After starting the 75 Hard Challenge again I Completed day 6 today as I had done over 20 days before getting my new phone last week and had to start over. This week's Holy Week plan is streaming church both Thursday and Friday nights at 6PM. Then Holy Saturday mass at 8PM.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27