Tuesday 3/21/23

 Closed all hearts on my Samsung Active 4 and have well over 12K steps. Calorie goal was 1735 and I was 10 calories over, P goal was 175 and I had 3 grams left, C goal was 90 and I had 2 grams left and F goal was 75 and I was 5 grams over. Great Day 21/305 mile a day challenge, WHD Back/Biceps and Core Challenge Week 7, Day 2: HIIT. #DuesPaid Completed both personal power list and power list inside the 1st Phorm app. Meds, Micro Factor and Supplements are ready for tomorrow. Gym clothes are set out and Post Workout Stack has been packed for tomorrow. All meals/snacks for tomorrow with the exception of dinner has been pre-tracked in the app. Training plan: Day 22/305 mile a day challenge, WHD Full-Body, Core Challenge Week 7, Day 3: Core in the gym after breakfast. I AM: My power lies in my ability to bounce back every single time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18