Wednesday 3/22/23

 Closed all hearts on my Samsung Active 4 and have well over 12K steps. Calorie goal was 1735 and I had 48 calories left, P goal was 175 and I was 17 grams over, C goal was 90 and I was 12 grams over and F goal was 75 and I had 16 grams left. Great Day 22/305 mile a day challenge, WHD Full-Body and Core Challenge Week 7, Day 3: Core this morning. #DuesPaid Completed both personal power list and power list inside the 1st Phorm app. Meds, Micro Factor and Supplements are ready for tomorrow. Gym clothes are set out and Post Workout Stack has been packed for tomorrow morning. All meals/snacks for tomorrow with the exception of dinner has been pre-tracked in the app. Training plan: Day 23/305 mile a day challenge, WHD Chest + Triceps & HIIT and Core Challenge Week 7, Day 4: HIIT in the gym after breakfast. I AM: I keep an open mind and enjoy exploring new horizons.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18